bonus he should join the
retailer's regular scheme
A total of 25m shares, currently worth about pounds 200m, have been earmarked for the latest scheme for the top 3,000 permanent employees (the 90% of staff on zero-hours contracts, it hardly needs saying, don't qualify) but the company refuses to say how many would be allocated to Ashley.
Given the kerfuffle over the Ashley-only pounds 70m scheme just a couple of months ago, the silence is plain arrogant. Ashley's slice is the first piece of information any outside shareholder would wish to know.
It looks as if
Fortunately, the non-executives, led by chairman
It is true, as
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant