Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon ruled May 30 that Halle Berry must pay $16,000 per month in child support to her ex-boyfriend, Canadian model Gabriel Aubry, for care of their 6-year-old daughter, Nahla.
The court ordered the 47-year-old Extant actress to make payments to Aubry until Nahla turns 19 or graduates from high school, whichever comes first.
Berry will also have to pay $115,000 in retroactive support and another $300,000 for Aubry's legal fees. She will also pay for all of their daughter's private school tuition.
Berry and Aubry split up in 2010. They finally agreed to joint custody of Nahla in 2012, after a drawn-out court battle and altercation between Aubry and Berry's now-husband Olivier Martinez.
Most Popular Stories
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Durbin Drubs Walgreen for Possible Tax Dodge
- Ford: New F-150 Is No Lightweight
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild