The report provides details on 20 corporates in
Of the 20 SOEs, 10 companies operate in the electric-power sector, and seven in oil and gas. The report also discusses the potential credit uplift or discount resulting from linkage to the sovereign.
The report is available at www.fitchratings.com or by clicking the link above.
Additional information is available at 'www.fitchratings.com'.
Managing Director, Regional Group Head
Source: Fitch Ratings
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Law Lets Users Unlock Cellphones
- Motorists Get Rare Summer Break on Gas Prices
- Body Parts Retrieved at MH17 Crash Site
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Government Meets Goal for Small-business Contracts
- Reno Gigafactory No Cinch to Land Tesla Plant
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High