Women micro entrepreneurs will now benefit from the Financial Literacy training program facilitated by the
The Ministry today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the
Minister Dr Jiko Luveni said the Ministry is working with banks to boost its financial inclusion programmes.
We really need to have a close working relationship with
This MOU being signed today is another step that will enhance this partnership. ?
Dr Luveni said the Ministry has already provided eight such training to communities in Ba, Tailevu, Ra and Ovalau and will continue to target other areas.?
This partnership aims to help women micro-entrepreneurs gain financial education and business skills to understand the concept and make use of business expansion via micro finance options,
We provide these programs not only in urban areas but also to rural and maritime zones and conduct trainings for the women on leadership and entrepreneurship.
?The program will provide women with greater independence and empowerment and encourage them to lean more towards having independent careers.
Most Popular Stories
- Steven Sotloff Beheading Video Claimed by Islamic State
- Apple Planning to Launch Mobile Wallet
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Challenge to Texas Voter ID Begins
- Men Are the Big Winners in the Jobs Recovery
- Durant Spurns Under Armour to Return to Nike
- Netflix Unveils New Way to Share Picks
- Auto Industry Going Back to Bad Habits
- Construction Spending Staged Strong Rebound in July
- Ford is Finding Success With Its 'Unminivan'