The Board of Directors of
"Although the Board considers this action as a potential change in the Company's shareholder structure and not an acquisition, it still felt that it would be in the best interest of all shareholders to appoint an Independent Financial Advisor (IFA) to opine on the fair value of the stock and the fairness of the offer, upon its approval by EFSA, in order to help shareholders evaluate its attractiveness. Accordingly, the Board of Directors will commission an IFA to produce those reports and will announce the results together with its opinion thereon.
"In addition, the Board of Directors would like to commend its Management team on the great job that they have done amid challenging market conditions in leading the Company back to a healthy level of profitability, as reflected in the strong increase in the value of the share over the last 12 months.
"The Board has full confidence in the current Management team's ability to continue to generate growth and to implement the Company's strategy, including diversification of its products, offering consumer and corporate finance products in
"However, the Board feels that the highly dominant position of the Company in the market does not warrant the consideration of consolidation with any of its competitors in
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids