The loan agreement was signed Tuesday during the meeting of
Mayor Yesimov said modernization of the city's street lighting will meet the principles of the green economy strategy of
The mayor noted the significant potential for cooperation with the Bank in all sectors of the urban economy.
In his turn, EBRD chairman expressed readiness to continue cooperation with
The press service noted the new energy-efficient technologies will reduce the spendings of the city budget on maintenance of street lighting and electricity consumption by 30%.
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana