ENP Newswire -
Release date- 06062014 -
A total of 166,483,997 common shares were voted in connection with the Meeting, representing approximately 35% of the issued and outstanding common shares of the Company. The results of other matters considered at the Meeting are reported in the Report of Voting Results as filed by the Company on SEDAR (www.sedar.com).
Filing of NI 43-101 Compliant Feasibility Study for the
Certain information set forth in this press release contains 'forward-looking statements', and 'forward-looking information under applicable securities laws. Except for statements of historical fact, certain information contained herein constitutes forward-looking statements, which include the Company's expectations for future performance based on current drill results and past production, expected gold prices, and mineral resource and mineral reserve estimates, and are based on
Some of the forward-looking statements may be identified by words such as 'expects' 'anticipates', 'believes', 'projects', 'plans', and similar expressions. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and undue reliance should not be placed on them. Such forward-looking statements necessarily involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause
These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to: liabilities inherent in mine development and production; geological, mining and processing technical problems;
There can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia