Since the beginning of this year, ICBC has continued to implement the differentiated policy of personal housing loans and actively support needs of the first-time qualified home buyers. By the end of April, 2014, ICBC s personal housing loan balance reached
Regarding interest rate management of personal housing loans, ICBC has carried out differentiated interest rate policies for different customers and projects, built a more refined and flexible interest rate management system, and implemented reasonable pricing for personal housing loans.
An executive with ICBC said that developing personal housing loans is an important measure to fuel economic growth, promote urbanization and deliver inclusive finance and also a key popularity-winning project. ICBC has attached great importance to personal housing financial service and will further implement reasonable allocation of loans to meet the fund demands of customers. In addition, ICBC will actively utilize the classified approval technology to further improve efficiency of the review process of personal housing loans.
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile