The inaugural meeting of the Document Center Working Team under
According to an executive with ICBC, through inter-bank sharing and research, the Document Center Working Team under
Document center is a centralized document business processing model widely adopted by the international banking industry nowadays. Through the most advanced computer technology and image transmission technology, this model can concentrate international settlement and trade finance business scattering among global branches into a document center for processing, which can improve work efficiency, reduce operating costs, control operational risk and promote operation standards. ICBC is one of the first domestic commercial banks that have set up a document center and the first to achieve the centralized processing of document business among large commercial banks in
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go