The first OTC financial bond of
The bond has one year term with a coupon rate of 4.5%. A total amount of
According to the executives from both sides, ICBC and CDB has actively responded to the PBOC s announcement on diversifying OTC bond types this March by making early attempt and completing the preparation and issue of the first OTC financial bond within 40 days, which effectively met the public investment needs for safe, transparent high-rating bond products with moderate returns.
ICBC will introduce other innovative OTC bonds such as government backed institutional bonds and CDB will also issue more diversified bond products over the counter of commercial banks to enrich the bond market structure and meet the investors needs.
The bond will be listed on
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana