The first OTC financial bond of
The bond has one year term with a coupon rate of 4.5%. A total amount of
According to the executives from both sides, ICBC and CDB has actively responded to the PBOC s announcement on diversifying OTC bond types this March by making early attempt and completing the preparation and issue of the first OTC financial bond within 40 days, which effectively met the public investment needs for safe, transparent high-rating bond products with moderate returns.
ICBC will introduce other innovative OTC bonds such as government backed institutional bonds and CDB will also issue more diversified bond products over the counter of commercial banks to enrich the bond market structure and meet the investors needs.
The bond will be listed on
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted