ENP Newswire -
Release date- 06062014 - The Board of directors of
Patrick will leave the Company at the end of
Patrick's resignation enables the Company to reallocate duties within the finance team. This will provide an opportunity for emerging talent within the finance team to assume more responsibility and also contribute to the future success of the Company. Further, the reallocation of duties will result in a significant reduction in remuneration costs.
Operational and Organisation Review
With the successful commissioning of the new mill 3 ('Mill 3') completed in May, the Company has embarked on an efficiency review of the entire operations. The purpose of the review is to identify efficiency improvement opportunities which it is hoped will have a streamlining effect across the organisation.
Commenting on the efficiency review was
Tel: +27 (0) 11 674 2304
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7149 6478
Tel: +27 (0) 11 325 6363
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7466 5000
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007