ENP Newswire -
Release date- 06062014 - The Board of directors of
Patrick will leave the Company at the end of
Patrick's resignation enables the Company to reallocate duties within the finance team. This will provide an opportunity for emerging talent within the finance team to assume more responsibility and also contribute to the future success of the Company. Further, the reallocation of duties will result in a significant reduction in remuneration costs.
Operational and Organisation Review
With the successful commissioning of the new mill 3 ('Mill 3') completed in May, the Company has embarked on an efficiency review of the entire operations. The purpose of the review is to identify efficiency improvement opportunities which it is hoped will have a streamlining effect across the organisation.
Commenting on the efficiency review was
Tel: +27 (0) 11 674 2304
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7149 6478
Tel: +27 (0) 11 325 6363
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7466 5000
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids