The ProJet 5500X printer is the highest quality, multi-material, rapid prototyping machine available today. By working closely with
"We are working in partnership with
"With the ProJet 5500X our customers will be able to print finely detailed, ultra high resolution parts with varying degrees of flexibility, and material transparency all from one machine," he explained. "Parts made on the printer will have features and functionality never before possible."
According to Torrani, the multi-material 3D printer has the capacity to build parts up to 21 inches x 15 inches x 12 inches, and is larger than most 3D machines. The ProJet 5500X can be used for a variety of applications, including fixtures, over-molded parts, multi-material assemblies, rubber-like components, and prototypes.
"This addition greatly expands our additive manufacturing capabilities at the AMC," stated Torrani. "Our manufacturing customers will now be able to use state-of-the-art additive technology for metals and plastics, keeping them competitive in today's global market."
With two MTAP (Manufacturing Technology Assistance Programs) projects already planning to use this new capability for advanced product development and fabrication, the ProJet 5500X is proving its utility in a highly innovative manufacturing world that demands newer, more efficient technology.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11927239.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant