Interests rates the last few weeks have been decreasing, however recent survey from
The FHA Streamline Refinance program is available to anyone with a FHA insured mortgage. This program allows borrowers with no late payments in the last twelve months to reduce their interest rate in certain situations, without an appraisal, income, or asset documentation. This program also requires less verification and paperwork, says
Homeowners with a FHA mortgage, a Government insured loan, are quite lower than the conventional financing rates. This low cost refinance program is commonly used when the interest rates are low. However, these low rates are not expected to last, adds Schang.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11908707.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare