The issue volume is 10,000,000 AZN, according to a message form the
Some 10,000 bonds at par value of 1,000 AZN have been issued as part of the emission.
The annual rate of bonds will be nine percent, with a turnover period of one year, starting from the date of placement of this issue's first bond.
Coupon payment period is every three months. The deal's underwriter is the
AccessBank was established to render financial services to Azerbaijani families, as well as micro- and small entrepreneurs.
The bank is a 100-percent property of six international financial institutions:
The official exchange rate is 0.7842 AZN/USD as of
??????????????? ? ??? ?
Most Popular Stories
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial