The MXC-2300 delivers impressive computing performance at minimal power consumption, along with advancements in visual processing capabilities provided by Intel® Gen 7 HD graphic technology (Ivy Bridge GPU). In addition, built-in dual-port isolated CAN bus with SJA1000 controller delivers bus arbitration and error detection with real-time data transmission, minimizing data loss and ensuring system reliability.
Continuing the singular expansion principles of the Matrix MXC series, the MXC-2300 sustains versatile expandability from three PCI/PCIe expansion slots accommodating a variety of I/O cards. As a result, the MXC-2300 series presents an intelligent computing platform with enhanced reliability, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness, ideal for machine automation, machine vision, intelligent transportation systems, maritime automation, and energy providers.
Significant computational performance and energy efficiency
The latest Intel® Atom™ processor E3845 system-on-chip (SoC) kicks up performance and cost efficiency with less power consumption than the previous generation. Outstanding 3D graphics and enhanced Full HD video acceleration with Intel® Gen 7 HD graphic technology team with advancements in visual processing for faster conversion, 3D graphics, and powerful media acceleration.
The MXC-2300's built-in dual-port isolated CAN bus accelerates inter-device communication, easily regulating function across multiple modules. Among the significant benefits are the CAN bus technology's price/performance ratio and built-in 16-CH isolated DI and 16-CH isolated DO empowering general industrial control and boosting data transfer speeds.
Flexible expandability with versatile I/O
The MXC-2300 provides three PCI/PCIe expansion slots and one mini-PCIe socket, all in a compact enclosure for fast and flexible system extension. Abundant I/O capability with one USB 3.0 and four 2.0 ports, four COM ports, and two Intel® Gigabit Ethernet ports with teaming function offer exceptional reliability for increased interconnectivity and interdependency.
The MXC-2300 maintains the established market superiority of
Find more information about the MXC-2300 series fanless, expandable embedded computer on
# # #
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11908905.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go