Revenue size is determined by the amount of annual products and services sold over the course of 2013. Companies with no public documentation were required to submit a notarized affidavit attesting to their 2013 revenue.
“We are excited that Accudata has retained the SP500 status year after year, and continues to climb up the rankings,” said
"The annual Solution Provider 500 represents those companies that truly understand the needs of customers today as the IT landscape evolves," said
ABOUT THE CHANNEL COMPANY
ABOUT ACCUDATA SYSTEMS
Accudata Systems is an IT consulting and integration firm with 32 years of experience providing high impact IT infrastructure services and integrated solutions. As a trusted advisor, we help our clients incorporate innovative networking technologies into their IT environment while preserving performance, availability, and security. With an unwavering commitment to customer service and satisfaction since our founding in 1982, Accudata has grown to become one of the largest and most trusted IT integrators in the country. For more information visit www.AccudataSystems.com or follow us on Twitter @AccudataSystems.
Source: Accudata Systems
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones