First-quarter earnings surge 23-fold
Earnings per share are up from Dh0.008 a year earlier to Dh0.181 at the end of the first quarter of 2014, the company reported in its financial results for the first three months ended
Gross insurance premium rose by 45 per cent to Dh139.1 million as of
Meanwhile, gross technical profit totalled Dh18.9 million, up 51 per cent compared to Dh12.5 million reported a year earlier.
The company's financial stability was recently recognised by AM Best which assigned the company a rating of B++ (good) reflecting
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row