First-quarter earnings surge 23-fold
Earnings per share are up from Dh0.008 a year earlier to Dh0.181 at the end of the first quarter of 2014, the company reported in its financial results for the first three months ended
Gross insurance premium rose by 45 per cent to Dh139.1 million as of
Meanwhile, gross technical profit totalled Dh18.9 million, up 51 per cent compared to Dh12.5 million reported a year earlier.
The company's financial stability was recently recognised by AM Best which assigned the company a rating of B++ (good) reflecting
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia