Before an audience made up of 7,000 people, according to the event's organizers, Stromae gave his first concert in the Maghreb, a two-hour show marked by powerful tones of trance music, melancholy texts and a perfect blend of divertissement and poetry, at the origin of the artist's dazzling success.
Along with four musicians, Stromae stated his concert with "Tu aimerais faire la fÊte" (Lets' Celebrate), a song with ironic lyrics and a sustained rhythm, plunging the audience in a festive atmosphere.
Organized by the private company "
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting