Available in on-premise and as-a-service editions, SMC is aimed at small and mid-market organisations and is designed to allow admins to manage and secure mobile devices, content and applications on the corporate network.
The latest version supports iOS, Android and Windows Phone 8 devices.
SMC 4.0 also integrates with Sophos UTM, Checkpoint and
"SMC 4.0 extends the
"SMC 4.0 takes content management one step further by ensuring persistent mobile encryption on devices [and] extends beyond the office doors. Additional network access control based on device compliance status makes mobile device management, content management, and mobile security simple and effective."
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply