A statement from
"We are fully committed to bringing next generation technologies to the Ghanaian market," said Mr.
"The next-generation display technology and the advanced ultra-thin depth of 4.3mm come with a unique curved design which represents a new era in home entertainment. It must be seen to be believed."
Featuring a gently curved screen and LG's own WRGB OLED technology, the curved OLED TV offers exceptional picture quality and an immersive viewing experience. The cutting-edge TV has been awarded the prestigious
Mr. NiiAyi Hyde , Executive Director,
LG curved OLED TV delivers a Peak Brightness that is comparable to the brightest large screen LCD TVs for TV, movie, and video content.
The introduction of the LG curved OLED TV signifies the commitment of Somotex Ghana and LG to provide cutting edge technology, which we believe would create a whole new experience at home.
In terms of performance, LG curved OLED displays are superior. They're thinner, more efficient, and mind-bogglingly colour accurate also the screen delivers incredible colour accuracy regardless of ambient light or viewing angle.
Regarding power consumption, OLEDs are vastly more energy efficient than plasma TVs, the statement said global demand for OLED TV is expected to grow to more than 7 million units by 2016, according to Display Search.
LG is the first company to commercialize both the flat screen OLED TV, which went on sale in
With the introduction of LG 55-inch curved OLED TV,
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant