Results of the research can be used in designing new devices to detect quantum systems. The researchers studied a method that enables the manipulation of quantum properties of single molecules. Their objective was to study controllable changes in molecular energy level width at a very short time scale. By using the results of this research and in addition to manipulating the properties, the molecule position can be detected without the need for accurate and expensive devices depending on how energy level width changes with time. According to Dr.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'