Results of the research can be used in designing new devices to detect quantum systems. The researchers studied a method that enables the manipulation of quantum properties of single molecules. Their objective was to study controllable changes in molecular energy level width at a very short time scale. By using the results of this research and in addition to manipulating the properties, the molecule position can be detected without the need for accurate and expensive devices depending on how energy level width changes with time. According to Dr.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Mo'Ne Davis a Big Winner Despite Loss
- DHS Warns Retailers About Malware in Cash Registers
- Hackers Get Homeland Security Employee Records