A resolution, shortening the duration of Ukrainian national currency's - the hryvnia - circulation in
The Russian ruble has thus become the only legal currency in
Signs marked 'only ruble' proliferated in markets and shops in the peninsula, which was annexed by
"I came here to exchange some money," said one customer who wished not to be named. "I was thinking the currency transition would be easier."
Both the ruble and the hryvnia were in circulation in
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Exxon Profit Rises, Production Drops
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO