Prestigio, a manufacturer of mobile devices, consumer electronics and accessories has announced its new business solutions Digital Signage array.
Dubbed the Prestigio Digital Signage Multimedia solutions, the range combines video and audio streams powered by an onboard computer for the most effective communication with an audience and are designed as either kiosks or wall-mount video panels.
The company said the new technology is particularly useful in the retail sector and will help retailers to address their customers in an interactive way. In addition, Prestigio said the solutions can also be installed in public facilities such as airports, hospitals, government and banking institutions or outdoors for dynamic and targeted information dissemination.
Hamdan said the new solutions include both the indoor and outdoor range. "The indoor displays include wall-mounted horizontal panels and kiosks with vertical and horizontal display orientation," he said.
He added that the Prestigio Digital Signage multimedia displays run both on Android and Windows OS platform.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant