The Tories this week released documents they said show the governing Liberals approved a
PC finance critic
In a news conference outside the complex on Sunday, he repeated the Tories' call for Wynne to "come clean" about the deal — and the total price tag.
Wynne has said the deal to bail out the real estate developer and charity behind MaRS was not made public because it hasn't been finalized.
She has also said the fact that the province now has to buy the MaRS office tower to stop the charity from defaulting on government loans will give the government more office space across the street from the legislature.
But the Progressive Conservatives have railed against her reasoning.
"The money that was blown on
Voters deserve to know the full details of this deal before they go to the polls on
The province gave
According to the documents, the development's
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Democrats' Control of Senate Could Depend on Women