The Tories this week released documents they said show the governing Liberals approved a
PC finance critic
In a news conference outside the complex on Sunday, he repeated the Tories' call for Wynne to "come clean" about the deal — and the total price tag.
Wynne has said the deal to bail out the real estate developer and charity behind MaRS was not made public because it hasn't been finalized.
She has also said the fact that the province now has to buy the MaRS office tower to stop the charity from defaulting on government loans will give the government more office space across the street from the legislature.
But the Progressive Conservatives have railed against her reasoning.
"The money that was blown on
Voters deserve to know the full details of this deal before they go to the polls on
The province gave
According to the documents, the development's
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street