The shareholders of
Shareholders who wish to attend the general meeting must be registered in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Thursday
The notification must be made in writing to
Shareholders represented by proxy must submit a dated power of attorney. If the power of attorney is executed by a legal person, a certified copy of the certificate of registration or equivalent should be attached. The power of attorney and certificate of registration may not be older than one year, however, the power of attorney may be older provided that the power of attorney according to its wording is valid for a longer period, although, not more than five years. The original power of attorney and the certificate of registration should be sent to the Company at the address mentioned above in good time prior to the general meeting.
Shareholders whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee through a bank or a securities institution must temporarily re-register their shares in their own names in order to be entitled to attend the general meeting. Such registration must be duly effected in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Thursday
Number of shares and votes
In the Company, there are a total of 5,369,866 shares of series A that hold five (5) votes per share at the general meeting and 39,399,010 shares of series B that hold one (1) vote per share at the general meeting. Thus, there are a total of 44,768,876 shares and 66,248,340 votes in the Company.
1. Opening of the general meeting. 2. Election of chairman of the general meeting. 3. Preparation and approval of the voting list. 4. Approval of the agenda. 5. Election of one or two persons to approve the minutes. 6. Determination of whether the general meeting has been duly convened. 7. Resolution regarding amendment of the maximum and minimum share capital and number of shares and thereto connected amendment to the articles of association. 8. Resolution regarding authorisation for the board of directors to resolve on issue of new shares and convertible bonds. 9. Closing of the general meeting.
Item 2) – The board of directors’ proposal of election of chairman at the general meeting
The board of directors proposes that Jesper SchÖnbeck at Advokatfirman Vinge is elected chairman at the general meeting.
Item 7) – Resolution regarding amendment of the maximum and minimum share capital and number of shares and thereto connected amendment to the articles of association
For the purpose of completing the previously communicated merger of the property portfolios of the Company and HyresbostÄder i
The share capital shall amount to a minimum of
The number of shares shall be a minimum of 43,163,154 and a maximum of 172,652,616.
Item 8) – The board of directors’ proposal of authorisation for the board of directors to resolve on issue of new shares and convertible bonds
The board of directors proposes that the general meeting resolves on authorizing the board of directors to:
(i) Until the end of the next annual general meeting, at one or several occasions, and with or without deviation from the current general preferential rights of the shareholders, resolve on issue of not more than 26,000,000 new shares of series B and convertible bonds with an aggregate nominal value of not more than
(ii) Until the end of the next annual general meeting, at one or several occasions, resolve on issue of new shares of series A and/or shares of series B pursuant to the current general preferential rights of the shareholders. The reasons for authorizing the board of directors to resolve on issue of new shares of series A is to enable the board of directors to achieve an appropriate capital structure for the Company and to promptly and efficiently finance the Company. The authorization of the board of directors to issue new shares of series A and/or shares of series B under this paragraph is not limited in size in any other way than by the limits for the share capital and number of shares set forth in the from time to time registered articles of association.
Resolutions in accordance with item 7 and 8 above require approval from at least two thirds (2/3) of the shares represented and votes cast at the general meeting.
The board of directors’ complete proposals regarding item 8 will be available for inspection at the Company’s offices, StrandvÄgen 5A, 114 51,
The shareholders are reminded of their right to require information in accordance with Chapter 7 Section 32 of the Swedish Companies Act.
The board of directors
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Obama's Delay on Immigration Creates Uncertainty
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- Mexico's Pemex Forecasts 6.7% Drop in 2014 Crude Production
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE