This informative and technical session will compare and contrast the experiences and challenges inherent in delivering Cyber Security and Privacy for Enterprise Class M2M and IoT Platforms. The presentation will draw on practical "state-of-the-art " use-case studies based on multiple cloud data centers, global telecommunications networks ( 250+ carriers ) and multi-point devices. A variety of security models for both M2M and IoT - Hybrid clouds and SaaS models will be disclosed. The presentation will cover leading industry experiences from the
M2Mi provides the M2M Intelligence® platform, which includes M2M Automation and M2M Cyber Security, as the essential technology foundation for M2M and IoT offerings. By bundling global telecom bandwidth and data services with the M2M Intelligence® platform, M2Mi provides an integrated solution to enable enterprises to rapidly deploy revenue-generating M2M and IoT services.
About IoT Expo
The IoT Expo™ 2014 international conference series – with 2014 events in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/m2mi-speaks-at-IoT-Expo/London-on-cyber-security/prweb11904432.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia