The Mozambican government and
One of the agreements, for
The loans have an interest rate of 0.01%, and a maturity period of 40 years, including a grace period of 15 years.
According to the
Implementation of this project will empower the development of that area, improving the lives of the people living there, stimulating the extractive industry, and encouraging tourism in the coastal areas.
Kenmare resources, operates a dredge mine, exploiting the titanium rich heavy mineral sands.
This project will include a centre to recycle waste, and to produce biogas from garbage. This would provide a source of employment and income.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs