An intellectual discovery platform, InvenZone has raised an undisclosed amount in seed round from VenureNursery's Angels which includes
Founded by IIT Bombay graduate
It is making an attempt to solve complex problems for researchers and save huge amount of time in the execution of research.
@VentureNursery4511 is an angel-backed start-up accelerator founded by
At the end of each boot camp, successfully graduating start-ups will be evaluated for investment by a group of committed angel investors.
Two months ago, InvenZone graduated from the 4th batch of VentureNusrey along with other startups like SeekSherpa, TheLifeCard and Supply Chain Exchange.
Klip.in and Oravel Stays are the among some startups who had raised funding from VentureNursery's Angels.
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English