An intellectual discovery platform, InvenZone has raised an undisclosed amount in seed round from VenureNursery's Angels which includes
Founded by IIT Bombay graduate
It is making an attempt to solve complex problems for researchers and save huge amount of time in the execution of research.
@VentureNursery4511 is an angel-backed start-up accelerator founded by
At the end of each boot camp, successfully graduating start-ups will be evaluated for investment by a group of committed angel investors.
Two months ago, InvenZone graduated from the 4th batch of VentureNusrey along with other startups like SeekSherpa, TheLifeCard and Supply Chain Exchange.
Klip.in and Oravel Stays are the among some startups who had raised funding from VentureNursery's Angels.
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American