The company will buy
According to Westlake, it will provide finance to the acquisition with existing cash and credit facilities. It supposed to conclude the acquisition in the third quarter.
The operations have a joined capacity of 780 thousand metric tons of PVC per year. It includes mainly paste and suspension grades, 665 thousand metric tons of vinyl chloride monomer and 475 thousand metric tons of membrane grade caustic soda.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Janet Yellen's Assets Grew by 8 Percent in 2013
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson
- Petit Retires 46 Batters in a Row, MLB Record
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers
- Garcia Takes a Long Shot at McCarthy