The entertainment group said it has agreed to acquire the group of film companies from Phase 4's shareholders, including President and Chief Executive Officer
It said the Phase 4 acquisition will boost its scale and provide growth opportunities for the group's US film division.
Phase 4 specialises in the sales, marketing, licensing and distribution of feature films, television and special interest content across all media in the North American market.
In the year ended
The group said Meyerowitz will be appointed president of its film businesses in the US.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Illinois Issues Fracking Rules
- Startups Offer Smartphone Banking Apps
- 'Longmire' Cancelled, Looks for New Network
- Hip-Hop Takes Up Ferguson Cause
- Detroit Muslim Conference Stirs Controversy
- Clippers Deal Started With 2 Numbers
- Echeveste Steps Down, Perez Steps Up at VPE
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Immigration Delay Throws Both Parties a Curve