BRENT Hoberman, the dotcom poster boy who listed
Hoberman, who sits as chairman of Made.com, is preparing a stock market listing for the online designer furniture retailer.
The company has reportedly appointed banks to launch its initial public offering in
Made.com has picked
Founded in 2010 by
By cutting out the "middle man" and allowing users to buy furniture directly from the makers, the website offers discounts of up to 70 per cent on standard high street prices.
Made.com did not respond to requests for comment.
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids