ASOS N+1 Singer has lowered its target price on the online fashion retailer from 5300p to 4100p but maintained its "hold" rating on the stock. The broker is concerned that the group's sales growth rate in overseas markets is under threat, and has lowered its revenue estimates.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures