The ResolutionOne Platform, which integrates network, endpoint and malware analysis, end-to-end e-discovery and remediation technologies into a single, scalable solution is described by
It is designed to enable all security, legal and compliance teams to do their jobs using one platform, automating tasks and collaborating in real time to address virtually any security incident or legal matter.
Continues on next page >>>
The company will be using the event, which takes place at
"Every organisation needs advanced and integrated security and forensic solutions to successfully investigate cybercrimes, internal policy violations and security incidents. Each case presents unique challenges as the data can often be hidden in plain sight. It is important for organisations to understand how to sift through the digital incident trail, reconstruct a timeline of events and identify the 'who, what, when and how' of a breach," says Zaichkowsky.
His presentation will cover topics such as preserving digital evidence to recognised international standards, reviewing the latest forensic capture and analysis tools, critical features for network forensics investigation perspectives, integrating forensic techniques into incident response and creating and maintaining procedures and guidelines for performing incident response tasks.
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges