Yitoa intended to acquire the stake in the target company through issuing shares to 18 counterparties and raise not more than 25% of the trading value through issuing shares to not more than 10 specific investors.
The stake is priced at
The target company is a provider of intelligent power transformation and distribution-cored integrated energy information system solutions.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation