SENSEX Futures on the Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange (DGCX) recorded a month-on-month growth of 41% in April. The Exchange traded a total of 819,941 contracts last month, valued at
The futures contract, based on SENSEX, the blue-chip stock index of the
Precious metal volumes were another key highlight in April. Average daily volumes on Gold futures rose 5% in April from the same month last year. Gold futures volumes totaled 39,738 contracts in the month. Silver futures grew 637% from last year to reach 7,385 contracts.
Among the currency pairs, Yen and Canadian Dollars Futures recorded a year-to-date growth of 80% and 20% respectively. DGCX WTI futures traded 7,851 contracts this year, growing 39% from last year.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 to Settle SEC Charges
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel