The electronics company said that given the good order momentum so far this year, it is confident in its full-year outlook.
"Implementation of the operational improvement plan will strengthen the group's competitive position over the medium term, providing a strong foundation for organic growth and margin improvement," the company said in a statement.
The group has been progressing with its operational plans, including moving manufacturing lines from its Fullerton facility in the US to
It said its Resistors business is on track to launch a new series of thin-chip resistors following an investment programme made over the last year, while its Integrated Manufacturing Services business continues to win new business, having recently secured a contract with the
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Amazon Hiring on Calif.'s Central Coast
- Execs Help Entrepreneurs, Get Chevy Volts
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Prison Workers Wanted
- Jennifer Lopez Throws Big Bash for Birthday
- Citigroup Unit Paying $5 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Small Firms Take Out the Trash in Jersey
- Obama Seeks Help From Central American Leaders