Sales of intelligent network TVs accounted for 34.1% of total sales in April.
The company sold 5.391 million mobile phones and other products in April, growing 38.7% and including 507,000 and 4.884 million units in the domestic and foreign markets, respectively. Sales of smart phones witnessed a year-on-year growth of 206.7% and accounted for 46.7% of total sales.
Sales of air conditioners and washing machines fell 2.70% and 9.22%, respectively; sales of refrigerators grew 18.4%. In the first four months of this year, sales of air conditioners, refrigerators and washing machines grew 12.3%, 18.3% and 11.4%.
CSOT produced 129,000 LCD glass substrates in April, growing 19.7%, and sold 2.077 million LCD TV panels and modules.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe