Sales of intelligent network TVs accounted for 34.1% of total sales in April.
The company sold 5.391 million mobile phones and other products in April, growing 38.7% and including 507,000 and 4.884 million units in the domestic and foreign markets, respectively. Sales of smart phones witnessed a year-on-year growth of 206.7% and accounted for 46.7% of total sales.
Sales of air conditioners and washing machines fell 2.70% and 9.22%, respectively; sales of refrigerators grew 18.4%. In the first four months of this year, sales of air conditioners, refrigerators and washing machines grew 12.3%, 18.3% and 11.4%.
CSOT produced 129,000 LCD glass substrates in April, growing 19.7%, and sold 2.077 million LCD TV panels and modules.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention