"Earning this credential identifies SIS as a business that meets or exceeds the best information security practices the IT industry has to offer," said
The Trustmark was developed by CompTIA, the non-profit association for the information technology industry, in collaboration with industry experts and leaders to identify technology businesses that use the security processes identified by the IT industry as generally accepted best practices.
The CompTIA Security Trustmark is a self-assessment that identifies businesses that follow security best practices in data protection, personnel security, and access management. SIS was evaluated in areas such as security technologies, including firewalls, anti-virus/ malware/ spyware and intrusion detection; vulnerability assessment detection; data encryption; technical employee knowledge/expertise; security clearances and background checks; physical and hardware security; and permissions, passwords and other security requirements.
Visit CompTIA Security Trustmark to learn more.
• About SIS - Headquartered in
• About CompTIA - CompTIA is the voice of the world's information technology (IT) industry. Its members are the companies at the forefront of innovation; and the professionals responsible for maximizing the benefits organizations receive from their investments in technology. CompTIA is dedicated to advancing industry growth through its educational programs, market research, networking events, professional certifications, and public policy advocacy.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/05/prweb11834719.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention