The Dow Jones industrial average slipped 44 points, or 0.3 percent, to 16,505 in the first few minutes of trading Friday.
The Standard & Poor's 500 index fell seven points, or 0.4 percent, to 1,868. The Nasdaq composite gave up 15 points, or 0.4 percent, to 4,036.
Most Popular Stories
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Hernandez lawyer: Pats Records Dispute Resolved
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Social Media Startups That Pay You to Post
- Female Business Owners Still Face Gender Gap
- Amazon Fire Phone Improves on Familiar: Review
- Congress Leaving Town as Deadlines Loom
- Oregon Voters to Decide on Recreational Pot
- 4th Circuit Upholds Obamacare Subsidies
- Oregon to Vote on Recreational Marijuana