1. Reappointment of auditors
For: 99.59%; Against 0.41%
2. Re-election of a director - K Ansah
Resolved that Mr K Ansah, who was first appointed to the Board on
For: 98.35%; Against 1.65%
3. Re-election of a director - NJ
Resolved that Mr NJ
For: 99.90%; Against 0.40%
4. Re-election of a director - PA Schmidt
Resolved that Mr
For: 97.77%; Against 2.23%
5.Re-election of a member of the Audit Committee - GM Wilson
Resolved that Ms GM Wilson is re-elected as a member of the Audit Committee with effect from the end of this AGM, in terms of section 94(2) of the Act.
For: 93.54%; Against 6.46%
6. Re-election of a member of the Audit Committee - RP Menell
Resolved that Mr RP Menell is re-elected as a member of the Audit Committee with effect from the end of this AGM, in terms of section 95(2) of the Act.
For: 97.80%; Against 2.20%
7. Re-election of a member of the Audit Committee - DMJ Ncube
Resolved that Mr DMJ Ncube is re-elected as a member of the Audit Committee with effect from the end of the AGM, in terms of section 94(2) of the Act.
For: 99.98%; Against 0.02%
8. Approval for the issue of authorized but unissued ordinary shares
For: 91.35%; Against 8.65%
9. Advisory endorsement of the remuneration policy
For: 69.79%; Against 30.21%
10. Special resolution number 1: Approval for the issuing of equity securities for cash
For: 90.99%; Against 9.01%
11. Special resolution number 2: Approval of the remuneration of non-executive directors.
For: 87.56%; Against 12.44%
12. Special resolution number 3: Approval of the Company to grant financial assistance in terms of section 44 and 45 of the Act.
For: 98.95%; Against 1.05%
13. Special resolution number 4: Acquisition of the Company's own shares.
For: 86.24%; Against 13.76%
Over 81.69% of votable shares were represented at the AGM.
The special resolutions will be filed with the
Sponsor: J.P. Morgan Equities South Africa (Pty)
Notes to editors
About Gold Fields
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply