Prewitt's photographs feature ocean and underwater action shots, as well as marine life. An example can be seen below: http://www.ocair.com/NewsRoom/News/2014/NR-2014-05-082.aspx
"Focusing on the lines, textures, colors, and patterns created, I try to recreate the meditative state and feelings evoked by the ocean and its beauty," said the photographer.
Prewitt was born and raised in
To learn more about the artist, visit her website at www.jpexposure.com.
To learn more about JWA's Community Focus Space Program, visit www.ocair.com/Terminal/Art.
CC AutoTriage5rn-140509-30FurigayJane-4730176 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Naya Rivera and Ryan Dorsey Are Married
- Menendez: No Arms for Iraq Without Intel