Prewitt's photographs feature ocean and underwater action shots, as well as marine life. An example can be seen below: http://www.ocair.com/NewsRoom/News/2014/NR-2014-05-082.aspx
"Focusing on the lines, textures, colors, and patterns created, I try to recreate the meditative state and feelings evoked by the ocean and its beauty," said the photographer.
Prewitt was born and raised in
To learn more about the artist, visit her website at www.jpexposure.com.
To learn more about JWA's Community Focus Space Program, visit www.ocair.com/Terminal/Art.
CC AutoTriage5rn-140509-30FurigayJane-4730176 30FurigayJane
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids