Future developments including the onset of M2M communications technology with challenges and risks in delivering fit-for-purpose, secure telecoms systems will be examined in this highly-focused event. This year will bring leading utilities, government and communication technology authorities for an in-depth discussion on current pilot projects, challenges and solutions.
Highlights from the keynote presentation entitled: The DCC: Update on the current communications network status, will include:
• Challenges that still need to be overcome
• What will we need to expect in terms of future regulation
SMi's 4th annual Telecoms for
A snapshot on who will also be speaking at this years' event:
To download a brochure visit http://www.telecomsforsmartgrids.com.
For more information and full programme details, please visit:
4th annual Telecoms for
Established since 1993, the
We pride ourselves on having access to the world's most forward thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. We hold events in over 30 major cities throughout the world including
More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/telecoms/smart_grids/prweb11840401.htm
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Desktop, Laptop Setups Still King
- Four DC Comics Properties Brought to TV Get Comic-Con Event
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs