The kiwi advanced to a 2-day high of 1.5980 against the euro, compared to yesterday's closing value of 1.6001.
The kiwi that closed Thursday's trading at 1.0828 against the aussie edged up to 1.0817.
The kiwi recovered to 0.8650 against the greenback and 87.98 against the yen from early multi-day lows of 0.8612 and 87.54, respectively.
The kiwi is likely to face resistance around 0.875 against the greenback, 88.5 against the yen, 1.59 against the euro and 1.075 against the aussie.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?