Newman Ferrara LLP’s investigation concerns whether Chelsea’s Board of Directors has breached its fiduciary duties to act in the best interests of Chelsea’s shareholders and to take all necessary steps to ensure that Chelsea’s shareholders receive the maximum value readily available for their shares of Chelsea common stock.
Concerned investors may contact Newman Ferrara attorney
Newman Ferrara maintains a multifaceted practice based in
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids