Halfpricesoft.com has just released a new check draft printing software, ezCheckDraft. Customers can now collect funds by phone, fax, and internet faster. Developers would like to invite new businesses to visit halfpricesoft.com to download and test drive this new check software.
Created for customer satisfaction, ezCheckDraft software is both simple and inexpensive. A key attraction is that it's so easy-to-use, that business owners and managers can print pre approved draft checks by bulk in house.
"Business owners can collect funds by phone, fax, and internet faster using ezCheckDraft software." said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge.
ezCheckDraft check writer is compatible with Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP and
The main features include:
• Print pre-approved draft check to receive payment via phone, email, fax and online quickly
• Support unlimited payers with no extra charge
• Support unlimited payees with no extra charge
• Write an unlimited number of checks
• Easy to use and learn, even for people who don't have an accounting or IT background
• No limit to the number of accounts that can be used
• Prints MICR characters accepted by most banks
• Save time by printing multiple checks with one click
• Export and import of check data
Priced at just
Founded in 2003, Halfpricesoft.com has established itself as a leader in meeting the software needs of small businesses around the world with its payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2 software, 1099 software and barcode generating software. It continues to grow with its philosophy that small business owners need affordable, user friendly, super simple, and totally risk-free software.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Draft-Checks/Bulk-Draft/prweb11830246.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges