"During the first quarter Group sales increased organically by 9% to MSEK 1,250. All three of our regions, including
Operating profit excluding restructuring costs increased to MSEK 38 (11) and the operating margin to 3.1% (0.9%). Operating profit increased to MSEK 18 (1) and the operating margin to 1.5% (0.1%). Efforts to adapt the Group’s cost base in
In line with the Group’s strategy to move the business’ point of gravity to growth markets, a decision has been made to invest a further MSEK 33 in the production facility in Halol,
During the quarter, order intake increased organically by 1%. In Region Asia-Pacific, order intake remained positive with organic growth of 12%. Region EMEA reported a 1% organic increase in order intake. The stabilisation evident at the end of 2013 has continued during the quarter. Region
The first quarter is traditionally the Group’s weakest, and we look forward with confidence to the coming quarter when
FIRST QUARTER 2014
· Order intake increased to MSEK 1,506 (1,499), organically it increased by 1%.
· Net sales increased to MSEK 1,250 (1,155), organically they increased by 9%.
· Operating profit increased to MSEK 18 (1) and the operating margin to 1.5% (0.1%).
· Excluding expenses of a non-recurring nature of MSEK -20 (-10), operating profit increased to MSEK 38 (11) and the operating margin to 3.1% (0.9%).
· Earnings per share were
Full report is attached to this press release. Invitation to
To participate in the conference, please sign up using the link below.
https://eventreg1.conferencing.com/webportal3/reg.html?Acc=922949&Conf=19 0198 Once registered, you will receive a phone number and a password.
08:55 Call in to the conference 09:00 Review of the interim report by Gunnebo’s President and CEO, Per Borgvall, and CFO,
Copies of the presentation will be available 30 minutes prior to the telephone conference on www.gunnebogroup.com. Attending from
A recording of the telephone conference will be available on www.gunnebogroup.com from late afternoon
For more information, please contact: Per Borgvall, President & CEO
The Group has an annual turnover of €610 million, employs 5,600 people and has sales companies in 33 countries across
We make your world safer.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
The following files are available for download:
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly