The CompanionDx and EHI partnership delivers a qualified and reliable pharmacogenomics laboratory partner to EHI’s physician practices. Results and reports from the testing will benefit the network of physicians in many ways including, recommendation on how to optimize patient therapy, assistance and aid in the approval of medications requiring prior authorizations (where medical necessity is demonstrated based on genetics), identification of poor and ultra-rapid metabolizers for optimizing future therapy to name a few.
“We are pleased to partner with EHI to make pharmacogenomics testing available to their physician network for improved patient outcomes,” said
“Advanced capabilities in the field of pharmacogenomics and other rapidly growing areas leading to personalized medicine is the reason we chose CompanionDx as a partner,” stated
With locations in
EHI is a Health Information Technology Solution and Services Provider serving the Ambulatory Care market with proprietary SaaS offerings adding value and benefits to Patients, Providers,
· Comprehensive Electronic Health Record Solutions
· Automated Practice Management Systems
· PCMH and ACO Management Solutions
· Interface and Connectivity (HISP) Solutions
· Patient/Personal Health Record Portal & Physician Portal
· Revenue Cycle Management Services and
· Health IT Integration Service
For more information, visit www.ehiconnect.com.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya