The smartphone wars is a 2 company race and it s not even close.
Apple and Samsung are dominating the competition so badly that a new report states that the two tech giants account for 106% of global smartphone profits.
Every other handset maker, HTC,
Apple now takes 65% of the industry s profits, while Samsung enjoys a hearty 41% as of
Apple is able to get more profits thanks to its device operating margins of 37% compared to Samsung s at 22%.
Struggling companies like
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Merck Profit More Than Doubles in Q2
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly