The closed-circuit camera television and monitoring systems company posted a pretax loss of
The company paid its maiden interim dividend in
As a result of this contract loss and challenging market conditions, the company has opted to re-focus its business, starting with the appointment of new Chief Executive Officer
The new management team has undertaken a "thorough review" of the business, the company said, and intends to provide further details of its new strategy at the company's annual general meeting in June.
It won contracts for two
The company expects its revenues for 2014 to be similar to 2013, it said, although they remain dependant on keeping its customer accounts.
It said it was currently trading in line with its expectations, and expressed cautious optimism about the future.
Shares in 21st Century were trading down 25% at
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment