ENP Newswire -
Release date- 07052014 -
Items of Business to be conducted at the meeting include:
1. The election of all five directors, each for a one-year term.
2. The ratification of the selection of
3. Any other business that may properly be considered at the meeting or any adjournment of the meeting.
You may vote at the meeting if you were a shareholder of record at the close of business on
If you cannot attend the annual meeting in person, you may vote your shares by telephone or internet by no later than
The Proxy Statement and Annual Report to Security holders will be available at http://www.usgeothermal.com on
The Company had filed a Form 9A - Request for Extension for Financial Reporting/Annual Meeting on
The information provided in this news release may contain forward-looking statements within the definition of the Safe Harbor provisions of the US Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Readers are cautioned to review the risk factors identified by the company in its filings with US and Canadian securities agencies. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, included herein, without limitation, statements relating to the future operating or financial performance of
Forward-looking statements are frequently, but not always, identified by words such as 'expects', 'anticipates', 'believes', 'intends', 'estimates', 'potential', 'possible', and similar expressions, or statements that events, conditions, or results 'will', 'may', 'could', or 'should' occur or be achieved. These forward-looking statements may include statements regarding perceived merit of properties; interpretation of the results of well tests; project development; resource megawatt capacity; capital expenditures; timelines; strategic plans or other statements that are not statements of fact.
Forward looking statements involve various risks and uncertainties. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate, and actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements.
Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from
Forward-looking statements are based on management's expectations, beliefs and opinions on the date the statements are made.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free